Liesbeth De Smedt
Up Copywriting Communications is a proactive partner that stands for growth, positivity and global corporate experience.
“First impressions matter. Words matter. Especially if you are a business with an international presence. As a company you want to stand out from the competition and score high in Google. You need engaging stories for your clients and employees.”
Liesbeth De Smedt is a world citizen with 15 years of work experience in the United States, Europe and Asia, who has returned to her roots in the border region of Belgium and The Netherlands. For 10 years, she was responsible for global external and internal communications with the multinational Philips. Prior to that, she worked five years for well-known clients like Sony as well as online start-ups in Los Angeles and Silicon Valley.
“With Up, I bring a fresh perspective and an enthusiastic approach to your business. All customers get my 15 years’ experience in communications and copywriting. With the big picture and your company culture in mind, I pay attention to detail, while putting together strong international positioning and messaging.”
Liesbeth has worked in exciting B2B and B2C industries such as technology, healthcare, smart lighting, construction and real estate, consumer electronics, sustainability, travel, entertainment and online communities.
“I focus on global corporations and businesses that want to grow their international presence. Ask Up for a winning communications plan or persuasive stories in English and Dutch. Together, we will elevate your company image.”
- Master in Strategic Public Relations – The University of Southern California, Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
- Master in Languages and Literature, graduated Magna cum laude – Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Diploma Content Marketing – Beeckestijn Business School
- Courses: Mobile Copywriting – NCOI, WordPress, Elementor
- Lean Foundation Certification
- Global SABRE Award – World’s 50 Best PR Programs
- EMEA SABRE Award
- European Excellence Award
- Finalist “Communication Talent of the Year” – Logeion
- Grand Prize Winner Case Study Competition in Corporate Communications – A.W. Page Society and Institute for PR
- Annenberg Leadership Award – University of Southern California